The RCH Group consists of River Clyde Homes (RCH), one of Scotland’s leading social housing providers, and Home Fix Scotland (HFS), a wholly owned subsidiary carrying out planned and responsive maintenance works, grounds maintenance works and technical services to support the development of new homes.
To support their vision of ‘improving lives and places’ the RCH Group is now looking to recruit into the business-critical role of Group Director, Corporate Services.
Directly contributing to the wider business improvement and continuous improvement agenda, identifying opportunities for operational efficiencies and embedding a customer-centric philosophy, your key priorities will include:
- Ensuring both organisations have sound resources, strong finances, and operate sustainably and efficiently meeting key business objectives
- Directly supporting, as a named Board Director, the ongoing evolution and growth of Home Fix Scotland, working closely with their Managing Director to develop robust business cases and prepare bids/tenders as appropriate
- Embedding a proactive approach to risk management ensuring there is the appropriate focus on the identification of risk and its mitigation, ultimately ensuring RCH and HFS remain resilient businesses
- Ensuring that the voice of customers is heard in the development and delivery of strategic and operational plans along with the ongoing scrutiny of performance and outcomes
As a qualified Accountant, you will be an inspiring, solutions-focused and forward-thinking leader with a proven track record in corporate and financial planning and reporting and governance, as well as relevant experience in directly managing multidisciplinary teams. An accomplished communicator, the successful candidate will be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders and also demonstrate:
- Relevant strategic planning exposure, ideally with direct experience in contributing to/facilitating the growth of an organisation
- Strong strategic financial modelling experience coupled with direct involvement in both the budgeting and longer-term financial forecasting processes
- The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders
This role will provide you with a genuine opportunity to shape future strategy and deliver significant change in a truly dynamic organisation that plays a key role as a community partner in Inverclyde. Whilst the RCH Group companies operate within the Social Housing and Construction sectors, they would welcome applications from candidates currently working in other sectors.
To learn more about this opportunity please review the full role profile below or reach out directly to Douglas Adam via [email protected]
NB: RCH Group embraces hybrid working and whilst our Headquarters are in Greenock, the successful candidate would not be required to be in the office on a full-time basis.
RCH Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.