*Please note this opportunity is now closed to further applications. Should you be interested in similar roles and wish to have an exploratory discussion, please contact Douglas Adam at [email protected].
Interim Director of Finance opportunity for an initial 6-month period with our Edinburgh based client. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing the financial strategy and providing strategic leadership as part of the Senior Management team
- Controlling financial resources through effective financial planning and budget setting
- Develop and deliver the annual budget for the organisation
- Monitoring of budgets, preparation of forecasts and analysis of variances
- Providing overall leadership to a large finance team
- Providing financial advice to support major capital projects
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant with previous experience of holding a Finance Director role ideally within a large complex business. You will have a track record of developing strategy and leading large finance teams. Previous experience of public sector Procurement would be advantageous. Salary: £75,000-£80,000 plus benefits.
Livingston James is an equal opportunities advocate and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.