*Please note this opportunity is now closed to further applications. Should you be interested in similar roles and wish to have an exploratory discussion, please contact Douglas Adam at [email protected].
Interim Director of Corporate Services position with our Edinburgh based client for a 6-9 month period in the first instance. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for:
- Leading and automating the HR function
- Lead a job evaluation exercise and review of the salary structure across the organisation
- Develop a new L&D strategy
- Ensure the effective delivery of the IT function
- Development of an IT and Cyber Security strategy
- Ensure IT policies, procedures and training are in place to support the new strategy
- Support the implementation of a new CRM system
- Oversee operations as a building and venue including the safe return to working in the office
- Develop a strategy for maximising commercial income in line with organisational strategy
- Lead and management the Corporate Services team
To apply you will have a proven track record in operating in a Corporate Services role with significant experience of leading an HR function. You will have excellent organisational and project management skills and first-class communication and stakeholder capabilities. Salary: £65,000-£70,000 p.a. or day rate equivalent.
Livingston James is an equal opportunities advocate and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.