Livingston James is partnered with a leading accountancy firm to appoint a new Audit Partner in Edinburgh. The position provides a rare opportunity to join an ambitious, inclusive and developing firm in Scotland and, crucially, an opportunity to positively impact the audit service line and the firm’s clients.
The role carries strategic responsibility for supporting and managing the execution of a growth focused profitable business plan. Through demonstrated results, along with peers and colleagues, there is an opportunity to contribute to the evolving business strategy of the firm at a wider level in Scotland and beyond.
Key Impact Areas Include:
- Participating fully as part of the partnership team and contributing to the firm’s development
- Increased market presence of the Audit offering in the East of Scotland
- Ability to identify business opportunities and convert to new business
- Improved positioning of the audit service line internally
- Continued growth/performance of the current audit portfolio
- Collaborative approach to generating business opportunities across all service lines
- Increased intake of larger client projects
- Time invested into further developing the Audit team across central Scotland
The role requires a professional with the appropriate commercial acumen and gravitas to be able to generate new business whilst nurturing existing relationships. You will have a strong desire to grow your personal portfolio and to work collaboratively with colleagues; always looking for appropriate opportunity for the firm to help clients achieve their goals through the provision of appropriate advice.
Personal Characteristics / Experience:
- Existing Partner / Senior Director with a reputable firm (likely to be Top 10 or Big 4)
- Demonstrable track record of success with regular and timely career progression
- Strategic seller with appropriate gravitas and professionalism to influence at board level
- Track record and clear ability to develop business relationships
- Places significant value on excellent service and client satisfaction
- Of appropriate experience level to be able to help lead Mazars well into the future
- Ambitious and driven, looking for opportunity to take the lead
- Collaborative in nature and keen to provide opportunities for the wider team
- Strong interpersonal skills
For further information please get in touch with Lead Consultant, Sophie Randles – Director at Livingston James on [email protected].
Livingston James is an equal opportunities advocate and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.