*Please note this opportunity is now closed to further applications. Should you be interested in similar roles and wish to have an exploratory discussion, please contact Sophie Randles at [email protected].
ALS is building the UK’s leading dental manufacturing business. Their goal is to build the UK’s leading, most innovative and technologically advanced dental manufacturing group, positively disrupting the industry and advancing its capability by integrating progressive businesses, advanced technologies and skilled people.
As ALS continues on its growth path, acquiring more labs across the UK, the appointment of an Senior Project Manager is now required. This role will coordinate all aspects of business and acquisition integration, including but not limited to legal, IT, branding, finance, HR and health and safety. This is a critical role for ALS as the group will continue to grow, acquiring new dental laboratories across the UK, Europe and with future international plans.
Key priorities of the role include:
- Support the Leadership Team to execute business integration project plan, ensuring achievement of both short- and long-term objectives
- Get the business to a point where it is consolidated into one or two legal companies
- Establish an integration project plan for current businesses, whilst also designing a mechanism for new and future acquisitions. Plan for resource requirements across teams and stakeholders, driving alignment and creating cross-workstream projects where necessary
- Monitor the implementation of integration plans, reviewing milestones and increasing efficiencies as required
- Establish and align objectives for integration success in order to measure effectively
- Identify and address integration risks and issues. Capture and prioritise issues and drive effective resolutions
- Report integration status, risks, metrics to the Leadership Team, Board and Private Equity fund
- Leverage and update project management software to keep integration projects on track
- Maintain communications with all stakeholders across businesses and acquisitions, working in partnership on aspects such as branding and finance etc.
- Maintain a focus on company culture, ensuring a feeling of operating ‘as one’
- Act as an advocate for positive change and transformation, constantly embracing new technologies and new ways of working
Essential Experience & Knowledge:
- Proven experience in managing and driving forward complex multi project engagements for a business; ensuring robust business operations through the utilisation of technology advancements and placing importance on company culture
- Strong experience in implementing operations and operational efficiency in a large multi-site business
- A successful track record of having delivered results on time and on budget
- The ability to look at the bigger picture in terms of strategy and implementing actions in the interest of maximising the value of the business
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills; ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and get along with diverse teams internally and externally
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to own projects and take pride in their delivery
- Able to demonstrate evidence of acting as a catalyst for change/evolving operations
- Ability to work well under pressure, to work independently and to be able to take the initiative when completing tasks, rolling sleeves up where necessary
- Comfortable operating autonomously and setting goals and objectives
- Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport and trust
- Proven ability to engage constructively with colleagues at all levels from lab teams to investors, to deliver objectives
- Good presentation skills
- Understanding of business processes to facilitate conversations about best practices
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as experience working with ERP systems
For more information on this role, please contact Sophie Randles at Livingston James, our retained recruitment partner via [email protected]